We got sole

Published on: May 09 2007 by Tom

img_05131.jpg

This long established, independent (!!) shoe shop has been in the Kings Road for many years. Little bit of London trivia. Up until 1830 the Kings Road was just that – a private road owned by the king for nipping down to Hampton Court.

More at: londondailyphoto.blogspot.com

Filed under: London, Odd

Leave a Reply

*

*